Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About World Advertising Research Centre (WARC)
WARC contains market case studies, trend analysis, and research report.
It is good for in-depth case studies on advertising campaigns and analysis on recent trends.
If you need any help, click on the Getting Help tab in this guide.
Searching for marketing information on WARC
WARC contains case studies, marketing information, and articles that can help you develop your own marketing strategies.
- Type a company, brand, or industry into the search bar.
- If a Brand Intelligence result appears, click on this for information about this brand.
- To filter your results to case studies only, use the filters on the left-hand side.
Finding Case Studies on WARC
You can find specific case studies on WARC with the case studies finder.
- On the homepage, click on Case Finder just below the search bar.
- You can filter using the topic categories. Click on the tabs to select your filters.
- Once you have selected your filters click on Find Cases on the right-hand side.
Points to remember
1. Always check the publish date of reports and try to use recent information.
2. Supplement business reports with current information from trusted sources like...
- Financial Tomes (FT.com).
- Wall Street Journal (available through Factiva),
- The Economist,
- Bloomberg Businessweek,
- Guardian - Business News.
3. Each database has its own strengths and weakness so use more than one in your assignments.