Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Repository and citations
Papers in our repository will be more easily found and better cited. It is searched by Google Scholar. For more information see:
To search university repositories world wide for Open Access publications try BASE:
For further information contact your subject liaison librarian.
Finding the top cited journals in your field
To find the most cited journals in your field, use Web of Science Journal Citation Reports. This link will open in a new window so you can keep these instructions visible.
Please note that if you are off site and not logged into myUniHub you will be asked to log in.
- Go to Journal Citation Reports.
- Choose Science or Social Science.
- Check the right hand box is set to View a group of journals by Subject Category.
- Choose your subject using Ctrl and click for more than one.
- Change View Journal Data - sort by: to Impact Factor
- You will see a ranked list of journals with the best at the top of the list.
- If you click the journal title you will see all the information about the journal and how the ranking was calculated.
If you need more help with this, please contact your subject liaison librarian.