Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
You and your students will need to use most, if not all, of the resources the library provides. This part of the guide covers:
- Books, DVDs and CDs for your reading lists
- Journals and how we buy them
- Nvivo, SPSS and other specialist software you may need
- Special collections
- Other useful online resources
Most of our e-resources can be accessed off site from your home PC.
If you need help using our resources, please contact your liaison librarian.
eduroam - access resources at other Universities
- eduroam: Global WiFi roaming for education and research.
- Free access via eduroam hotspots world wide.
- Use the configuration assistant below to ensure your device is set up correctly.
Your research: Is it visible?
Are you maximising the visibility of your research and outputs?
Research in our repository is freely accessible to all. It is far more likely to be cited than information which only appears in journals.