Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Get the most out of Google Scholar
- You can set your Google Scholar to link to journals provided by Middlesex University.
- Set Middlesex University as your library link:
- From the Scholar menu go to
- Settings > Library Links > search for Middlesex University > choose your campus > save.
- When you search you will see FullText@Middlesex in the results, for example like this:
- If you see full text at Middlesex you can access the paper.
- If not, use Inter Library Loan to request a PDF copy. This is FREE!
- For more information on searching Google and Google Scholar, see Effective internet searching.
- If you are asked to login, use normal your Middlesex Username and Password.
Search other university repositories
BASE looks at all the world's university repositories and finds free Open Access articles in them.
Finding information in journals and magazines
Middlesex University subscribes to many databases. These contain full text journal articles, conference proceedings, illustrations and photographs.
On campus you can normally login directly to these resources. Off campus always login to myUniHub, go to My University and follow the links in My Library . This ensures you are automatically logged in to the resources paid for by Middlesex University.
- Library Search: Search all our resources at the same time.
- Web of Science: See how papers have been cited by others. Track those citations to other cited works.
For help using our databases, please contact your Subject Liaison Librarian.