Welcome to the psychology library guide. This guide is full of helpful information about the library, its resources, psychology and study skills. If you have any questions please email me. Enjoy your time at Middlesex University
To provide a safe environment, access to all services is by advance booking only:
* Library opening hours: https://unihub.mdx.ac.uk/study/library/library-services/library-opening-hours
* Studying in Sheppard Library: https://libguides.mdx.ac.uk/bookings
* Borrowing books - Click & Collect: https://libguides.mdx.ac.uk/clickandcollect
* Book returns and library charges: https://unihub.mdx.ac.uk/study/library/library-services/borrowing-returning-and-charges
* Borrowing a laptop: https://unihub.mdx.ac.uk/study/it/laptops-for-loan
Use Library Search to find and access quality academic resources.
Paula Bernaschina is the Academic Writing Lecturer for the School of Science and Technology.
Based in the Learning Enhancement Team (LET) in The Sheppard Library, she can help you excel in your academic communication, whether this is in written assignments or oral presentations, as well as using information effectively and ethically in your work.
You can also book 1-1 tutorials with Paula or sign up for LET workshops (links below).
If we don't have a journal paper you need then we get it from the British Library, free for Research and Academic Staff. They also lend books. See our Inter library loans guide.
If you think we should buy a book for the library, tell us via the Suggest a book form for your campus.
If you want us to subscribe to a new journal (which can be expensive) please ask your Liaison Librarian.