Case Law: Updating and Currrent Awareness Services
With Law it is of paramount importance that you keep up to date with the sources you use and that the law you are referring to, both legislation and cases, is 'good law'. Citators and alerting services can help with this:
Search using the Case Summaries search form; search since 2009 and view these free of charge.
vLexJustis* Index to case law, legislation and journal articles
* Find leading authorities and current status of the law.
* Predominantly UK & EU jurisdictions
* Identify leading cases, whether cases are 'good law' and subsequent treatments
* Legislation amended and applied in court
* Recent journal articles which cite
* Precedent map
* Links to full text in LexisLibrary, Westlaw UK & BAILLI
Lexis+This link opens in a new windowDescription: Database of full text law reports, legislation and many full text journals from the UK, Europe , the United States and many jurisdictions. Also includes commentary, notes ,current awareness and Halsbury's Laws of England.
Date Range: UK case law since 1865. Journal coverage varies depending on publishers. US case law(State and Federal)-dates vary. Large collection of full text US law reviews/journals-again dates vary.