Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Middlesex Law Dissertations
Middlesex LLM Dissertations are kept in a closed access store. To request one:
- Search the library catalogue for "Law dissertation";
- On the left hand side Filter your results by "Dissertations" and check the held in library box.
- This will bring up a list of dissertations held at the Sheppard library.
- Submit a completed request form to UniHelp. They will fetch the dissertation for you.
- If you need help, as the duty Librarian at Study Hub on the 1st floor.
Dissertations are issued as a Short Loan (3 hours) . Owing to Copyright legislation photocopying is strictly prohibited.
EThOS is the British Library's electronic thesis online service. Follow the links below for information about ordering a thesis.
Excellent database for research staff and postgraduate researchers.