Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
e Book Supply/Postal Loan Service
This service may be used by registered distance learners to request books currently held in Middlesex University's Library stock.
Where possible, we will provide you with access to an e copy of your requested title.
If an e copy is not available, we will post out a print copy.
Please note that where an e copy is available, we will only post a print copy if the requesting student has been assessed as requiring print by the University's Disability Support team.
If we are unable to supply an e or print copy of a title when you need it, you may wish to contact your Liaison Librarian to discuss alternative titles.
- We do not charge for the postal delivery of print books from within the Middlesex University collection but borrowers are responsible for covering the return costs.
- Electronic delivery of copies of journal articles and chapters of books not held within the Middlesex University collection i.e Document Supply service - Usually £3 per request but due to the COVID-19 situation, charges are suspended for the time being.
- In addition, there are normally charges for the late return of materials, which are recorded on your library account.
- These have been suspended due to Covid-19 but are due to be re-introduced soon.
- When charges do stand (from November 1st 2021) you will be able to pay via the Online Store.