THIS SERVICE IS SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Laptop loan lockers
The Library Group Study area has two laptop loan lockers with 56 laptops available for use.
Instructions on how to borrow laptops are posted on front of the lockers. Read instructions in full before attempting to borrow and return.
- Laptops may be borrowed and returned when the LGS is open, 8 am to midnight, 7 days a week. Holiday hours may vary.
- Laptops are available for loan for a maximum of 3 hours.
- A 5 AED per hour (including portions of an hour) charge will be incurred if the laptop is returned late.
- Only card-holding Middlesex-Dubai students, with “in good standing” accounts (library fines not exceeding 20 AED, no holds), may borrow laptops.
- Only one laptop per student may be borrowed at a time.
- An issued laptop is the sole responsibility of the student until it is returned.
Please read the full 'Terms of Service' on the Library website before borrowing.