Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
From Monday 19 July, the Sheppard Library has re-opened all floors and access to the bookshelves:
- Study spaces are available and do not need to be pre-booked
- The print book collection is available for browsing
- Items can be borrowed using the self-issue machines or our continued Click and Collect service
We continue to strongly encourage our library users to:
- Wear face coverings in shared spaces and when moving around the building
- Maintain social distancing where possible
- Make use of the provided hand sanitiser gels
- Be mindful and respectful of others at all times
The Sheppard Library's Book Request and Click & Collect Service
To help ensure the safety of students and staff, we are continuing to provide a Click & Collect service for requested library books.
You can request to collect physical print copies from the Library Ground Floor.
Please follow these steps:
- Find and request your required books using Library Search
- Check your University email for confirmation that the items are ready for collection
- Please keep your confirmation email - This provides proof that your books are ready for collection
- Collect your books from the Click & Collect point on the Ground Floor of the Sheppard Library (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm)
For help with finding the library resources that your require for your studies or for accessing reference only materials, please contact your Liaison Librarian.
For further questions, please contact UniHelp