Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Sheppard Library's Book Request and Click & Collect Service
To help ensure the safety of students and staff, we have introduced a Click & Collect service for requested library books.
Where an eBook (online) is not available, you can request to collect a physical print copy from the Library Ground Floor.
Please remember, if you are coming to campus for teaching or utilising any other facilities, you are strongly encouraged to take part in our on-campus testing for COVID-19. You can book a slot to get tested via UniHub.
Please follow these steps:
- Find and request the book using Library Search
- Check your University email for confirmation that the item is ready for collection
- Please keep your confirmation emails - These provide proof that your books are ready for collection and of your Click & Collect time slot booking
- Once you have received an email confirming that your requested book is available, make an appointment using the calendar link provided in the email.
- Collect your book/s from the Click & Collect point on the ground floor of the Sheppard Library
For help with finding the library resources that your require for your studies or for accessing reference only materials, please contact your Liaison Librarian.
For further questions, please contact UniHelp