Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Sheppard Library's Book Request Service
To help ensure the safety of students and staff, we are continuing to provide a request service for library books.
You can collect requested library items from Ground floor in the Library
Please follow these steps:
- Find and request your required books using Library Search
- Check your University email for confirmation that the items are ready for collection
- Please keep your confirmation email
- Collect your books from collection are to the right of the lift, on the Ground Floor of the Sheppard Library (Library is open 24/7 during term time)
- Use the self-service kioks to check out your requests
For help with finding the library resources that your require for your studies, please contact your Liaison Librarian.
For further questions, please contact UniHelp
We continue to strongly encourage our library users to:
- Wear face coverings in shared spaces and when moving around the building
- Maintain social distancing where possible
- Make use of the provided hand sanitiser gels
- Be mindful and respectful of others at all times