The Library belongs to a co-operative scheme which allows Middlesex University students physical access to other academic libraries. This is:
- SCONUL ACCESS This scheme also allows borrowing for part-time, distance, and placement students on undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes. SCONUL Access is open to all Middlesex University students and those studying joint programmes at partner institutions.
- A list of member libraries, their library catalogues and visiting procedures, are available from the website.
- To apply, go to the SCONUL Access web site and complete the online form. You will then receive an email confirming your membership. You should take this with your Middlesex University ID card, to the libraries you wish to use.
In addition students may use:
- British Library (London and Boston Spa) The British Library is one of the world greatest collections of books and journals. If you have been unable to find the material you require elsewhere, you may be able to consult it there. Please read the instructions before visiting the British Library.
- Eduroam is a free wireless service which enables you to access Wi-Fi and Middlesex's E Resources at participating Higher Education Institutions globally. Your home institution's network credentials are required to log on to this service, so please refer to our guidelines.
If you have any problems or questions about logging into the Wi-Fi please direct them to UniHelp.